Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/28 Independence Bowl Okla St vs Alabama

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Oklahoma State Cowboys and the Alabama Crimson Tide will both be gunning for a victory on December 28 when they meet at Independence Stadium in Shreveport for the Independence Bowl.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cowboys listed as 2-point favorites versus the Crimson Tide, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Oklahoma State could not stop Oklahoma's ground game in a 27-21 loss last time out, with the Cowboys coming in as 6-point home underdogs. The 48 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 53.5.

Zac Robinson threw for 149 yards, while D'Juan Woods had 95 receiving yards for the Cowboys.

Alabama lost to rival Auburn for the fifth straight year last time out, falling 22-15 as 2.5-point home underdogs. The 37 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 40.

John Parker Wilson passed for 252 yards, two scores, and an interception, and Nikita Stover had 101 receiving yards and a major for the Crimson Tide.

my strike didn't last long
I'm waiting for the late line moves before hosting tonight's 2 other bowls

i'm not sure where i wanna go here. Bama hurt me good earlier this year against LSU.

fielDgoaL and we still win win cmon already ............kines doesn't want his tenure as a head coach to end

Top Bottom