Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/28 Holiday Bowl Texas A&M @ Cal *moneyline*

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at Qualcomm Stadium will be treated to a game between the Texas A&M Aggies and the California Golden Bears when they take their seats on December 28 for the Holiday Bowl.

Oddsmakers currently have the Golden Bears listed as 5-point favorites versus the Aggies, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Aggies snapped a six-game losing skid to the Texas Longhorns with a 12-7 upset last time out. Texas A&M won the game as a huge 13-point underdog and the combined score fell well UNDER the posted total of 56.

Stephen McGee completed 14-of-20 for 86 yards, but was most impressive with his 95 yards rushing that led to a touchdown.

California had some problems with Stanford befire putting away the Cardinal 26-17 last time out, failing to cover the 29-point home spread. The 43 combined points were UNDER the posted total of 46.5.

Nathan Longshore threw for 216 yards and one touchdown, and DeSean Jackson added 127 receiving yards for the Bears.

c'mon Aggies. I lost my ass betting last year on a ton of chicken shit bets. OSU already has me up big so far. I'm putting down 40-50,000 on every bowl game this time around

Top Bottom