Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/24 NFL Washington @ St Louis

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Washington Redskins and the St. Louis Rams will both be gunning for a victory on Sunday when they meet at Edward Jones Dome.

Oddsmakers currently have the Rams listed as 2-point favorites versus the Redskins, while the game's total is sitting at 43½.

The Redskins upset New Orleans 16-10 as a 9.5-point underdog last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (47).

Jason Campbell threw for 204 yards with a touchdown, while Ladell Betts rushed for 119 yards on 22 carries.

The Rams shutout Oakland, 20-0 as a 2.5-point underdog last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (39.5).

Steven Jackson rushed for 127 yards on 31 carries with two touchdowns in the win.

Rams gotta do it for me.....You and me alabama and osu 4ever......you are a bama fan rite.......private bet? small i only have 10000 k

g out on a limb wow that game is on rite now oh well i'm off to da gym before the kid's open presents tonight........

motodawg said:
Rams gotta do it for me.....You and me alabama and osu 4ever......you are a bama fan rite.......private bet? small i only have 10000 k
penn state and the cincinnati bengals

OK well then i'll just wait for the OSU vs Alabama game to come up. I hope you will put it up..........Dec 28th
G the redskins almost came through.....almost

Top Bottom