Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/24 NFL: Jacksonville at Houston (50,000 Limit)

swole

The Jaguars will look to continue to make their run towards the playoffs when they meet up with the Houston Texans in an AFC South matchup on Saturday.

Sporting a 2-12 overall record and a 0-5 mark within the division, the Texans aim to knock the Jaguars (2-2 in the division) for a loss.

The Jaguars are road favorites, opening as 6-point chalk, with an opening total of 38. They are 8-5-1 ATS this season and 8-6 OU. The Texans are 7-7 ATS and are 10-4 OU.

Grabbing the SU win, but failing to cover in their last outing - a 10-9 win against San Francisco at home - Jacksonville looks to do both this week.

Dom Capers's team was busy last game winning against Arizona 30-19 as 3-point underdogs. The 49 points sent that game over the total of 42.

Houston has battled to get its passing game on track to no avail so far. They average just 127.0 yards per game through the air, among the bottom three in the league. More production is needed from the receivers this week.

Some trends to consider:
Jacksonville is 1-6-0 ATS in its last 7 games against Houston
Jacksonville is 1-4-0 OU in its last 5 games against Houston
Jacksonville is 4-2-0 ATS in its last 6 games
Jacksonville is 7-2-0 ATS in its last 9 away games
Houston is 6-1-0 ATS in its last 7 games against Jacksonville
Houston is 5-1-0 OU in its last 6 at home
Houston is 4-1-0 ATS in its last 5 games after being .5 to 3 point underdogs
Houston is 7-2-0 ATS in its last 9 games after scoring 21 to 30 points

Next up:
Jacksonville home to Tennessee, Sunday, January 1
Houston at San Francisco, Sunday, January 1

I like Houston to keep it close, but I already have over 300K bet already. I am not all that sure of this game.

redguru said:
This game is definately a pass, Jax can't score. Definately not enough to keep a touchdown lead.

This is the type of game that you wish was at 4pm, so if your up from the early games you could take a flyer on it.

jax wins and crushed the spread... woo hoo.....

Top Bottom