Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/23 NFL Green Bay @ Chicago

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Most December visits to Soldier Field make opponents shudder with fear of the cold. Not when the opponent is from neighboring Wisconsin. Green Bay brings its stellar 12-2 mark to Chicago, where the Pack boasts a 7-1 ATS mark their past eight visits. And they face a Bears team that choked against Minny on Monday night and is playing out the string.

Oddsmakers currently have the Packers listed as 9-point favorites versus the Bears, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Packers defeated St. Louis 33-14 as a 7-point favorite in Week 15. The combined score caused this game to be a PUSH on the posted over/under total (47).

Brett Favre passed for 227 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions for Green Bay, while Ryan Grant rushed for 55 yards and a touchdown on 18 carries in the win.

The Bears fell 20-13 to the Vikings last time out, as 10.5-point underdogs. The 33 points were UNDER the posted total of 43.5.

Jason McKie ran for the lone Bears TD, while Robbie Gould booted two field goals in the loss.

My math model favors Green Bay by 10 points in this game with Kyle Orton starting at quarterback for the Bears and there are situations favoring both sides in this game. The stronger situations favor the Bears, but I don’t like the idea of backing Orton. After all, the Bears were +3 in turnovers last week and still lost by 7 points with Orton at quarterback

8f2b14m.jpg

damn

after ortons play last week and the 'fav-rah' gunning for home field advantage i thought this would've played out differently.

im just giving away my K nowadays.

Top Bottom