Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/23 NBA New Jersey @ Miami

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Heat battle Nets at AmericanAirlines Arena

Miami looks to follow up last game's win over Hawks with another slam-dunk performance today at home vs. the Nets.

Sporting a 13-12 overall record and a 1-2 mark within the division, the Nets aim to knock the Heat (4-1 In the division) for a loss.

Oddsmakers like the Heat in this one, opening the line at 8 in favor of Miami. They are 15-11 this season, while the Nets are 13-12.

Lawrence Frank's team was busy last game winning against the Magic 96-85 as 3 point underdogs. The 181 points sent that game under the total of 183.

The Heat come off a 111-92 win against the Hawks, a game where they were an 11.5 point favorite. The game went over the closing total of 198.

4ever, can we get a Lakers vs Heat thread up early? I want to bet (high) on that sucker but probably won't be around over the weekend.

SoreArms said:
4ever, can we get a Lakers vs Heat thread up early? I want to bet (high) on that sucker but probably won't be around over the weekend.
I'll have to speculate on the spread.
I'll get both xmas NBA games up with something figured.

I just broke 100k....I wanna hold on to it for one more day before I get drunk this wkend and gamble it all away..=)

Top Bottom