Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/23 Hawaii Bowl on ESPN East Carolina Pirates @ Boise State Broncos

motodawg

EF VIP
The fans at Aloha Stadium will be treated to a game between the Boise State Broncos and the East Carolina Pirates when they take their seats on December 23 for the Hawaii Bowl.

Oddsmakers currently have the Broncos listed as 11-point favorites versus the Pirates, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Boise State gave up 573 yards last time out in a 39-27 loss at Hawaii, falling as 3-point road underdogs. The 66 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 75.

Taylor Tharp went 22-for-36 for 231 yards, one touchdown and one interception, and Jeremy Childs had eight receptions for 102 yards for the Broncos.

Chris Johnson ran for two touchdowns and caught another as the Pirates ran over the Tulane Green Wave 35-12 last time out. East Carolina easily covered the 12.5-point spread at home, but the combined score fell UNDER the posted total of 62.5.

Johnson finished with 157 yards rushing off 27 carries and caught four passes for 85 yards in the win.

Team records:
Boise State: 10-2 SU, 6-5 ATS
East Carolina: 7-5 SU, 7-5 ATS

Boise for the win but not by 12.

sorry about the slow pay on byu ucla anyone who bets my games know i usually get them early morning if they are a late game this morning i woke up to no power again....................sleet last night

I've been crowned!!! Thank you to the Giants, Colts, Jets, Dolphins and last but not least all you guys hitting me with K :D .

Go Boise!

Never pick one of these Cinderella teams to beat a Southern team.

Wait. I think I got the k for the win but not the original bet back. How can I check that?

Top Bottom