Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/22 NEW MEXICO BOWL on ESPN Neveda Reno @ New Mexico

motodawg

EF VIP
- Hawaii often plays in the Hawaii Bowl - why not have New Mexico hosting the New Mexico Bowl? The Lobos were 5-1 SU at home in 2007 and face the Nevada Wolf Pack December 22. Nevada averaged just under 500 yards in offense per game, meaning they could well extend the Lobo bowl win drought, which extends back to 1961.

Oddsmakers currently have the Lobos listed as 3-point favorites versus the Wolf Pack, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Nevada racked up 546 yards last time out in a 49-10 rout of Louisiana Tech, covering the 7-point home spread. The 59 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 62.

Colin Kaepernick was 15-for-25 for 361 yards and two touchdowns, while Luke Lippincott ran 25 times for 112 yards and four majors for the Wolf Pack.

New Mexico held UNLV to 233 yards last time out in a 27-6 win, covering the 12.5-point home spread. The 33 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 47.5.

Donovan Porterie was 18-for-32 for 199 yards, one touchdown and two picks, while Marcus Smith caught eight passes for 130 yards and a score for the Lobos.

Team records:
Nevada: 6-6 SU, 5-6 ATS
New Mexico: 8-4 SU, 4-7 ATS

gjohnson5 has won a total of 31942843
HumanTarget has won a total of 28621382
blut wump has won a total of 26310741
silverfish has won a total of 25831439
swole has won a total of 18510280

digger red hit me today
I have 4 paid for plats in addition to my lifetime membership

hmmmmmm jus trying to have a little fun no harm no foul, what was the reason did he give one? I'm looking at these bowl games and I don't know if it's just me but I'm thinking I'll get beat down too nothing before New Years....

Last edited:
I don't think Digger needs a reason to red someone. He hit me a few weeks ago when some guy posted a thread asking about an UGL name. I replyed in the thread that you should not post lab names and read the stickies. Digger reds me for bumping a bad post.

Oh, and if you can't win your own god damn bowl by 3 pts or more you suck. So I'll take NM

Last edited:
Top Bottom