Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/21 - St. Petersburgh Bowl - Louisville vs Southern Miss 8PM ESPN

SLAYER69!

The fans at Tropicana Field will be treated to a game between the Louisville Cardinals and the Southern Miss Golden Eagles when they take their seats on December 21 for the Beef O'Brady's Bowl.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cardinals listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Golden Eagles, while the game's total is sitting at 57.

Louisville was a 40-13 winner in their most recent outing on the road against Rutgers. They covered the 3–point spread as favorites, while the total score (53) made winners of OVER bettors.

Southern Miss lost its last outing, a 56-50 result against Tulsa on November 26. Southern Miss failed to cover in that game as a 3-point underdog, while the 106 combined points took the game OVER the total.

Team records:
Louisville: 6-6 SU, 6-5 ATS
Southern Miss: 8-4 SU, 6-5 ATS

Louisville most recently:
When playing in December are 5-5
When playing on turf are 6-4
After outgaining opponent are 3-7
When playing outside the conference are 6-4

Southern Miss most recently:
When playing in December are 3-7
When playing on turf are 7-3
After being outgained are 6-4
When playing outside the conference are 6-4

A few trends to consider:
Louisville is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Southern Miss
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Louisville's last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Southern Miss's last 8 games
Southern Miss is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games
Southern Miss is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Louisville
Southern Miss is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Louisville

See what I mean about doing shit from my phone... wanted to bet louisville small here.o well ill rool with southern miss

oh man, so I wont make up the 168 million I lost the last two weeks here. :bawling:

Oo ill be betting some of the better bowls big..raise them limits to 15 mill and u will have a chance to make up even more $

Top Bottom