Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/21 NFL Carolina @ NY Giants 8est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Carolina Panthers and the New York Giants will both be trying to pick up a win on Sunday when they battle at Giants Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Giants listed as 4-point favorites versus the Panthers, while the game's total is sitting at 37.

The Panthers defeated Denver 30-10 as a 7-point favorite last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (47.5).

Jake Delhomme passed for 253 yards with a touchdown and an interception for Carolina, while Steve Smith caught nine passes for 165 yards with a touchdown in the win.

The Giants lost to Dallas 20-8 as a 3-point underdog last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (46.5).

Eli Manning threw for 191 yards with two interceptions for the Giants and Derrick Ward rushed for 64 yards on 14 carries.

Current streak:
Carolina has won 3 straight games.
New York has lost 2 straight games.

Team records:
Carolina: 11-3 SU, 8-5-1 ATS
New York: 11-3 SU, 10-4 ATS

td giants !!!! woot .. giants pulled this out of their hat

dam 4th went for broke here .. never see u bet 1 mill before brah

dam 4th went for broke here .. never see u bet 1 mill before brah

Yeah I was crappen bricks in OT when they got to the 30yd line. Then when they ran on 3rd down and got the 1st on the 20. I was just waiting for the kicker to come in. I can't believe they didn't kick the FG! Then when the scored I jumped up off my seat at the sushi rest. and just yelled! My GF and buddy thought it was funny and so did everyone else there. That was a rough win for the Giants... Funny thing is I was going to bet for Carolina and at the last second changed my bet becuase I lost all but 2 today...

Yeah I was crappen bricks in OT when they got to the 30yd line. Then when they ran on 3rd down and got the 1st on the 20. I was just waiting for the kicker to come in. I can't believe they didn't kick the FG! Then when the scored I jumped up off my seat at the sushi rest. and just yelled! My GF and buddy thought it was funny and so did everyone else there. That was a rough win for the Giants... Funny thing is I was going to bet for Carolina and at the last second changed my bet becuase I lost all but 2 today...
nice .. u got your cherry popped 2nite .. 1 mill bets = a rush

Top Bottom