Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/21 NFL Arizona @ New England 1est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Arizona Cardinals and the New England Patriots will both be gunning for a victory on Sunday when they meet at Gillette Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Patriots listed as 8½-point favorites versus the Cardinals, while the game's total is sitting at 44½.

The Cardinals lost to Minnesota 35-14 as a 4.5-point favorite last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (46.5).

Kurt Warner passed for 270 yards with a touchdown and an interception for Arizona and Jerheme Urban caught three passes for 82 yards and a TD.

The Patriots defeated Oakland 49-26 as a 7-point favorite on Sunday. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (38.5).

Matt Cassel passed for 218 yards with four touchdowns and an interception for New England, while Sammy Morris rushed for 117 yards and a touchdown on 14 carries in the win.

Current streak:
New England has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Arizona: 8-6 SU, 8-6 ATS
New England: 9-5 SU, 7-7 ATS

close
and low scoring

a west coast team traveling east into snow .. that clinched the division .. bolden is out ..i cant take a team with nothing to play for that cant stand the cold .. spread is high though..cards might sneak a back door cover

a west coast team traveling east into snow .. that clinched the division .. bolden is out ..i cant take a team with nothing to play for that cant stand the cold .. spread is high though..cards might sneak a back door cover

ya, i agree except pats will cover

47-0 .. can we end this early so i dont got to break bonds to bet 4pms?

haha i knew they would come out flat, but damn they shouldnt have come to the east coast if they were going to lay down like that

Top Bottom