Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/21 NEW ORLEANS BOWL on ESPN2 Florida Atlantic vs Memphis

motodawg

EF VIP
Sun Belt champions Florida Atlantic trek to the Louisiana Superdome to face the Memphis Tigers December 21 in the New Orleans Bowl.

Oddsmakers currently have the Owls listed as 3-point favorites versus the Tigers, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Florida Atlantic scored 28 points in a 12-minute span of the second half last time out in a 38-32 win at Troy, coming in as 16-point road underdogs. The 70 points scored were OVER the posted total of 63.

Rusty Smith was 23-for-34 for 291 yards and two touchdowns, while Cortez Gent had eight catches for 155 yards for the Owls.

Matt Reagan booted the game-winning field goal in triple overtime last time out as the Tigers defeated the SMU Mustangs 55-52. Memphis failed to cover the 7.5-point spread at home, and the combined score sailed OVER the posted total of 69.

Martin Hankins completed 30-of-59 pass attempts for 336 yards with four touchdowns and one interception in the game.

Team records:
Florida Atlantic: 7-5 SU, 7-5 ATS
Memphis: 7-5 SU, 5-5-1 ATS

I just caught the odds thing i though i put .90 on both i will fix it through needto #1 goto guy....make that samoth needto had a problem with it both goto guys

Last edited:
6lbsklf.jpg

Top Bottom