Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/21 CFB New Orleans Bowl Troy vs Southern Miss 8est ESPN

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Sun Belt champion Troy opened as small favorites to beat the Southern Miss Golden Eagles December 21 when they battle at the Louisiana Superdome in the New Orleans Bowl.
Troy will be trying for its second bowl win in three years when it plays a 'home' game in the Big Easy against the Conference USA's Eagles.

Oddsmakers currently have the Trojans listed as 5-point favorites versus the Golden Eagles, while the game's total is sitting at 55.

Troy earned a bowl berth with a 35-9 win over Arkansas State in their regular-season finale.

Troy covered the 12-point spread, but the 44 points went UNDER the posted total of 53.

Levi Brown threw for 181 yards with three touchdowns to lead the way.

Austin Davis threw for two touchdowns to lead Southern Miss to a 28-12 win SMU in Week 14.

The Eagles covered the 14-point spread, while the final score played UNDER the posted total of 59.

Team records:
Troy: 8-4 SU, 7-4 ATS
Southern Miss: 6-6 SU, 7-5 ATS

Last night my gut said arizona but my mind picked byu because of the record, i know nothing of conference usa or sunbelt so i'll go with troy a trojan should be able to kill an eagle

Troy`s about 40 minutes from me
more students than bama or auburn

Last night my gut said arizona but my mind picked byu because of the record, i know nothing of conference usa or sunbelt so i'll go with troy a trojan should be able to kill an eagle

i would have max bet zona if it was up ..byu never beat anyone all year

was up last nyght.....................oh i see u hosted i thought it was sparty cus

line move good value on troy

good one tuesday on me tcu and boise state .5 million

crap missed it by 1 min!

was up last nyght.....................oh i see u hosted i thought it was sparty cus

line move good value on troy

good one tuesday on me tcu and boise state .5 million

yea thats why i was asking in the thread if spart wanted to put it up .. so i could bet zona

this game right here is a coin flip ..... heads= troy

yea thats why i was asking in the thread if spart wanted to put it up .. so i could bet zona

this game right here is a coin flip ..... heads= troy

I agree some teams play better after time off others don't

Oklahoma don't early prediction Florida by 10

there u go again spart super imposing your head on arnolds body lol

just bet against me, guys. I think i've lost every bowl game so far.

Top Bottom