Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/20 NFL on NFL 8:15est Baltimore @ Dallas

motodawg

EF VIP
The Baltimore Ravens and the Dallas Cowboys will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Texas Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cowboys listed as 4½-point favorites versus the Ravens, while the game's total is sitting at 39.

The Ravens lost to Pittsburgh 13-9 as a 3-point favorite last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (34).

Joe Flacco threw for 115 yards with two interceptions for Baltimore and Le'Ron McClain rushed for 87 yards on 23 carries.

The Cowboys defeated the Giants 20-8 as a 3-point favorite last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (46.5).

Tony Romo passed for 244 yards with a pair of touchdowns for Dallas, while Tashard Choice rushed for 91 yards and a touchdown on nine carries.

Team records:
Baltimore: 9-5 SU, 10-4 ATS
Dallas: 9-5 SU, 7-7 ATS

I hesitated on the limit......................any ravens fan's up in here!!!!!!!!!!

great value on cowboys this was 4.5 earlier oh well

Last edited:
1st nfl game up, i seen for less then a 1 mill all year ..

Last edited:
I hesitated on the limit......................any ravens fan's up in here!!!!!!!!!!

great value on cowboys this was 4.5 earlier oh well

i wouldnt worry about 5.5 either .. very rarely do u see a game decided by 5 points even .. 4 or 6 yes

whew thank god it waznt 1 mill max .. i would have max bet and lost =]

Top Bottom