Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/20 NCAAf Poinsettia Bowl ESPN Navy @ Utah

motodawg

EF VIP
A pair of 8-4 teams - Navy with its vaunted running game and Utah with its stingy defense - kick off bowl season at Qualcomm Stadium December 20 for the Poinsettia Bowl. Navy has led the nation in rushing three of the past four seasons, but were just 4-7 ATS in 2007.

Oddsmakers currently have the Utes listed as 8-point favorites versus the Midshipmen, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Navy ran for 286 yards last time out in a 38-3 win over Army, covering the 13.5-point home spread. The 41 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 64.

Kaipo-Noa Kaheaku-Enhada was 2-for-5 for seven yards, and Adam Ballard had 13 carries for 56 yards for the Midshipmen.

The Utes were beaten 17-10 by the BYU Cougars last time out, as 4.5-point road underdogs. The 27 points were well UNDER the posted total of 45.

Darrell Mack ran for a touchdown, and finished with 55 yards rushing off 13 carries.

Team records:
Navy: 8-4 SU, 4-7 ATS
Utah: 8-4 SU, 7-5 ATS

SLAYER69! said:
I'll take Navy because their quarterback has a funny name.
Yes he does. It reminds me of Bugs Bunny singing with that eukalaylee. No way I can spell that correctly. It's a little guitar.

I just subscribed to accuscore a few weeks ago and so far so good. still dont trust shit all the way. i am not promoting this site I swear. lol really though I am not. it says take the utes

Top Bottom