Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/20 CFB NEW MEXICO BOWL fresno state vs colorado state 230 pm est espn

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
New Mexico Bowl: Fresno State vs. Colorado State

- Fresno State gets a chance to end its season on a better note and take a shot at a bowl win against a 6-6 team when they face the Colorado State Rams December 20. The schools will clash in the annual New Mexico Bowl at University Stadium in what could be a high-scoring affair.

Oddsmakers currently have the Bulldogs listed as 3-point favorites versus the Rams, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Fresno State was pounded 61-10 by Boise State in Week 14, as 22-point road underdogs. The 71 points sailed OVER the posted total of 58.

Damion Owens ran back an interception for a touchdown in the loss.

Billy Farris threw three touchdown passes to Dion Morton as Colorado State came from behind to beat Wyoming 31-20 in Week 13.

The Rams covered the 1-point spread, while the final score played OVER the posted total of 47.

Team records:
Fresno State: 7-5 SU, 2-10 ATS
Colorado State: 6-6 SU, 6-5 ATS

Fresno State most recently:
When playing in December are 6-4
When playing on grass are 7-3
After being outgained are 8-2
When playing outside the conference are 6-4

Colorado State most recently:
When playing in December are 4-6
When playing on grass are 3-7
After being outgained are 4-6
When playing outside the conference are 4-6

A few trends to consider:
Fresno State is 15-7 SU in its last 22 games
Fresno State is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Colorado State
Fresno State is 1-10 ATS in its last 11 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Colorado State's last 6 games
Colorado State is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Fresno state

Mathews is playing confirmed by the local paper. If that D lineman is playing they should win for sure...
I am sucker for my team. Been haveing some bad things to deal with life wise that is why I haven't been around much. So I guess I will sink with my team. GLTA!

Mathews is playing confirmed by the local paper. If that D lineman is playing they should win for sure...
I am sucker for my team. Been haveing some bad things to deal with life wise that is why I haven't been around much. So I guess I will sink with my team. GLTA!

Good to see you bro! Go Fresno. I have them in my work pool as well. I'm 1 for 1 thanks to Wake. Only 33 more bowls to go

How is this game not a blow out? How does FS let them stay in the game? Why in the hell is Branshitter their QB?
Fug me!!!
This is the last 3 weeks of my life right here. SHIT!!!
Now there is nothing left to do today except to go get plastered!

No offense but if they wouldn't have played so stupid it wouldn't have mattered...
They had them down 8 and should have scored but thought they were better than they really are and lost on crappy offensive play calling.

sorry bro i hope everything works out for you......i got robbed for close to 4grand so i got to get over the thought of crushin someones head with a baseball bat.............starting at the little toes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then my niece was involved in a boating accident, her friend drowned. She and 9 of her friends were in the water hangin onto a capsized boat for 5 1/2 hrs before they made it to shore. Not a real Merry christmas here... Aggie Missing, Nine Students Injured After Boating Accident

Wow, just when you think your life sucks someone steps in shows you the true value of life! Thanks and I am sorry to hear about your nieces friend. That is very sad! I do have a lot to be thankfull for.

Top Bottom