Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/2 Philly at Dallas 8pm

Dear God. Is there any other team in the league that Dallas would be a 10 point favorite to beat? I can't be the Eagles because I think they have completely given up. But the Cowboys suck pretty bad and I am pretty sure there are two or three SEC teams that could give them a run for the money.

I'm going to put 25000 on Dallas just to have something for fun, but I'm not really happy with it.

cowgirls down 10 at half... this is why i had to bet with the brain and not the heart. I did pretty well on ya steve. miami game got me though

lol that punt Return for a TD helped cover. would now know it would of sucked to of bet dallas or that game for real $ and had your bet stolen in the last minute.

lol that punt Return for a TD helped cover. would now know it would of sucked to of bet dallas or that game for real $ and had your bet stolen in the last minute.
Dallas is lucky they won even without that. They're bad. I feel bad for Romo 'cause even if they make the playoffs it's going to be a first round exit and more "Romo can't win" talk.

Just dump JasonG and hire the Walrus already.

Top Bottom