Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/2 NCAA: Louisana Tech at Fresno State

swole

Oddsmakers don't give the Bulldogs much of a chance Friday, installing them as 22-point underdogs when they visit Fresno St. at Bulldog Stadium.

Both teams have a chance to improve their showing within the WAT conference. Fresno St. is 8-3 (6-1 in the conference), while the Bulldogs sit at 6-4 (5-2 in the conference).

The Bulldogs are a huge favorite, and face the task of covering the 22 points Vegas oddsmakers have given the Bulldogs. The Bulldogs, with a 4-6 ATS mark on the season, look to bite as a big road dog.

After losing last week, Jack Bicknell's team looks to bounce back with a solid showing on the road Friday in Fresno St. They were 7.5 point underdogs in that game.

Pat Hill's troops were at Nevada against the Wolf Pack last game and came away with a 38-35 loss. Oddsmakers had them as 14-point favorites in that game.

Some trends to consider:
Louisiana Tech is 1-4-0 ATS in its last 5 away lined games
Louisiana Tech is 2-4-0 ATS in its last 6 lined games
Louisiana Tech is 5-1-0 SU in its last 6 games after scoring 10 to 20 points
Fresno St. is 5-0-0 SU in its last 5 games after scoring 31 to 40 points
Fresno St. is 6-1-0 ATS in its last 7 home lined games
Fresno St. is 5-1-0 ATS in its last 6 lined games

Last edited:
Re: 12/2 NCAA: Louisana Tech at Florida State

Can you change this you have Florida St instead of Fresno St.

Swole you crazy fool! Hey guys i have more karma to waste and actually didnt want to waste it this time so someone tell me if Louisiana will actually lose by 23.

They will not loose to Florida St this week for sure.

Bluehen...you dilaposaurus! I dont need smart comments I have lost over 10k to the bookie...Im like the cubs man THE CUBS!!

jacked clown said:
Bluehen...you dilaposaurus! I dont need smart comments I have lost over 10k to the bookie...Im like the cubs man THE CUBS!!

I had to hit you with some K for that :) .

bluehen said:
Can you change this you have Florida St instead of Fresno St.

I can't do it because I'm not a mod.

I'll PM Dev.

Top Bottom