Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/19 NBA late game on ESPN Phoenix @ dallas

motodawg

EF VIP
12/19 NBA late game on ESPN Phoenix @ Dallas

I know I know I'm asking for trouble not given or cutting the .5 so here's the deal in case of a push rock paper scissors will decide who gets karma............
(j/k) k will be returned.

The fans at American Airlines Center will be treated to a game between the Phoenix Suns and the Dallas Mavericks when they take their seats on Wednesday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Mavericks listed as 3-point favorites versus the Suns, while the game's total is sitting at 216.

Phoenix held off a late surge to defeat favored San Antonio 100-95 on Monday, as 2-point road dogs. The 195 points were UNDER the posted total of 204.

Grant Hill shot 8-for-12 from the field with 22 points and seven rebounds for the Suns, and Leandro Barbosa added 18 in the win.

Dirk Nowitzki had 31 points and 11 rebounds for a double-double in leading the Mavericks to a 111-108 win over the Magic last time out. The Mavericks failed to cover the 5.5-point spread, while the combined score made it OVER the posted total of 203.5.

Jerry Stackhouse tossed in 21 points, and Josh Howard chipped in with 19 points in the win.

Current streak:
Dallas has won 3 straight games.

Team records:
Phoenix: 18-7 SU, 11-14 ATS
Dallas: 17-9 SU, 11-15 ATS

I'm waiting till late to bet this
doing some trim painting in the house and it would be nice to have a NBA game to yell at

Top Bottom