Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/19 NBA early game on ESPN Detroit @ Boston

motodawg

EF VIP
The fans at TD Banknorth Garden will be treated to a game between the Detroit Pistons and the Boston Celtics when they take their seats on Wednesday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Celtics listed as 6½-point favorites versus the Pistons, while the game's total is sitting at 183.

The Pistons defeated Golden State 109-87 as a 6-point favorite last time out. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (208).

Tayshaun Prince scored a game-high 23 points for Detroit and Chauncey Billups added 19 points in the win.

The Celtics defeated Toronto 90-77 as a 1.5-point favorite last time out. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (180).

Paul Pierce scored a game-high 18 points for Boston and Kevin Garnett added 16 points and eight rebounds in the win.

Current streak:
Detroit has won 2 straight games.
Boston has won 9 straight games.

Team records:
Detroit: 17-7 SU, 14-9-1 ATS
Boston: 20-2 SU, 15-6-1 ATS

that's a tough hook
6 is like 3,7 or 10 in the NFL

e.g. there's major difference between 5.5 and 6.5
like the difference betw 2.5 and 3.5 or 6.5 and 7.5 in the NFL

accuscore is not letting me run that game through thier program. Sorry. prolly cause it is up in the air who will take that game. both are great temas and no program can figure this one out

thank god i didn't see this game in time..

i would've put the farm on boston....i've bet them quite a bit this year and they've covered every time. they've become my NBA lock.

redshirt27se said:
thank god i didn't see this game in time..

i would've put the farm on boston....i've bet them quite a bit this year and they've covered every time. they've become my NBA lock.
But you would have noticed that I bet on Boston. Therefore, Detroit was a lock

SLAYER69! said:
But you would have noticed that I bet on Boston. Therefore, Detroit was a lock
i can never bet against any boston teams.. i'll either bet them, or not bet at all..

even if i think they are gonna win, and just not cover the spread.

Top Bottom