Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/17 NFL Tampa Bay @ Chicago

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Chicago Bears will both be gunning for a victory on Sunday when they meet at Soldier Field.

Oddsmakers currently have the Bears listed as 14-point favorites versus the Buccaneers, while the game's total is sitting at 34½.

Tampa Bay let a 6-0 halftime lead slip away last weekend, falling to Atlanta 17-6 as 3.5-point home underdogs. The 23 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 37.5.

Bruce Gradkowski threw for 121 yards, while Michael Pittman had 73 receiving yards for the Buccaneers.

Devin Hester ran two 90-plus kick returns for touchdowns as the Bears keep rolling along, crushing the St. Louis Rams 42-27 last time out. Chicago easily covered the 6.5-point spread on the road and the game's combined 69 points sailed OVER the posted total of 41.

Rex Grossman threw for 200 yards with two touchdowns, completing 13-of-23 pass attempts for the Bears.

needtogetas said:
this is fucking awsome even if it gose into over time I still win.shit no matter what I win this one.lololololololol pay me.

your tenacity for common sense inspires me

Top Bottom