Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/17 NFL Jacksonville @ Tennessee

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Jacksonville Jaguars and the Tennessee Titans will meet on the gridiron at LP Field on Sunday in a battle of division rivals.

Oddsmakers currently have the Jaguars listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Titans, while the game's total is sitting at 41.

Jacksonville ran for 375 yards in a 44-17 pounding of Indianapolis in their last game, winning as 1-point home underdogs. The 61 points scored were OVER the posted total of 44.

Maurice Jones-Drew rushed for 166 yards and two touchdowns, with Fred Taylor adding 131 yards and a major on the ground. David Garrard threw for 79 yards and a pick for the Jaguars.

Vince Young returned to his hometown, and scored the game-winning touchdown in overtime, as Tennessee edged Houston 26-20 last week as a road PICK. The 46 combined points were OVER the posted total of 42.

Young ran it in from 39 yards in overtime, gaining 86 yards on the ground, and passing for 218 yards and a pick. Travis Henry ran for 88 yards and two scores for the Titans.

Smurfy said:
Let's go Jacksonville - rack up rushing yards against the Titans who suck against the run.

not today...im so disapointed in gerrard....he and only he lost this game. vince young is a lucky SOB and better not even take any credit for the win....100 total offensive yards for the titans..... they suck and alsways will suck. the interceptions were not earned gerrarg threw them right to the titans as if they paid him to. and the fumble from gerrard was horseshit. i tell ya, some games he great but thedn its games like this i se why hes still 2nd string. i thing gerrard AND leftwich need the boot.

Top Bottom