Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/17 NFL Detroit @ Green Bay

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Divisional bragging rights will be on the line on Sunday when the Detroit Lions and the Green Bay Packers meet at Lambeau Field.

Oddsmakers currently have the Packers listed as 6-point favorites versus the Lions, while the game's total is sitting at 44.

Detroit committed six turnovers, and rushed for -3 yards in a 30-20 loss to Minnesota last week as 1.5-point home favorites. The 50 combined points were OVER the posted total of 40.

Jon Kitna was picked off three times, along with 294 yards and a touchdown. Mike Furrey had 84 receiving yards for the Lions.

Brett Favre threw for 293 yards as Green Bay sunk San Francisco 30-19 last weekend, coming in as 4-point road underdogs. The 49 points scored were OVER the posted total of 44.

Donald Driver had 160 receiving yards and a major, with Ahman Green adding 77 rushing yards and a score for the Packers.

the Lions haven't won in GB in.........13 years??? i'm just taking a stab at the # of years, but it's been a very long time...

i've visited Milwaukee a half dozen times or so. nice place, and they have brewery tours.

I had to give the state trooper the blood and urine samples from the young lady killed in the car accident this morning

4everhung said:
I had to give the state trooper the blood and urine samples from the young lady killed in the car accident this morning
nice way to end your week. sorry....

Top Bottom