Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/16 NFL Washington @ New York Giants

New York is all but guaranteed a Wild Card spot, but Washington would love to help deny them. Both come off solid wins last week, but the Giants come in with the knowledge they have dominated the ‘Skins ATS (7-3 past 10 games). Of note, six of the past seven meetings here have played UNDER the total.

Oddsmakers currently have the Giants listed as 5-point favorites versus the Redskins, while the game's total is sitting at 35½.

The Redskins had just 31 yards rushing, but won a hard-fought 24-16 game against the Bears last time out. The Redskins covered the 3-point spread at home, and the 40 points just made it OVER the posted total of 39.

Todd Collins led the Redskins with 224 yards with two touchdowns, and completed 15-of-20 passes in the win.

The Giants edged Philadelphia 16-13 as a 3-point underdog in Week 14. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (42.5).

Plaxico Burress caught seven passes for 136 yards with a touchdown for New York, while Eli Manning completed 17-of-31 passes for 219 yards with a touchdown in the win.

Washington has gone from great to slightly worse than average defensively without defensive backs Carlos Rogers and Sean Taylor, but my math model still only favors the Giants by 4 ½ points. Veteran backup Todd Collins came off the bench last week for the injured Jason Campbell and sparked the offense by averaging 10 yards per pass play. Collins’ lifetime numbers are in line with Campbell’s performance this season so there is certainly no drop-off in performance to be expected (I also don’t expect Collins to light it up like he did last week). There are situations going both ways in this game so the side looks like a toss-up. I do like the over, however, despite the bad weather (the total has already come down 3 ½ points, which is likely too much).

HumanTarget said:
is chi/minn still 830pm? or is that early too?
I was thinkin' I would redo it with a 6.5 spread when I hosted this as I new this line had "steam"
but I had to go to work and embalm

may have saved you though
pull for washington and feel good you didnt lose
shit

I'm glad I opted out of this one. It seemed a sin to go to bed without laying a bet on the overnight game but I'd likely have gone for the Giants.

Top Bottom