Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/15 NFL cleveland @ philadelphia 8:30est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Cleveland Browns and the Philadelphia Eagles will both be trying to pick up a win on Monday when they battle at Lincoln Financial Field.

Oddsmakers currently have the Eagles listed as 16-point favorites versus the Browns, while the game's total is sitting at 40.

The Browns lost to Tennessee 28-9 as a 14-point underdog last week. The combined score caused this game to be a PUSH on the posted over/under total (37).

Ken Dorsey threw for 150 yards with an interception for Cleveland and Jamal Lewis was held to seven yards on seven carries.

The Eagles defeated the Giants 20-14 as a 7-point underdog last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (43).

Brian Westbrook rushed for 131 yards with a touchdown run and a TD reception for Philadelphia, while Donovan McNabb passed for 191 yards with a touchdown in the win.

Current streak:
Cleveland has lost 3 straight games.
Philadelphia has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Cleveland: 4-9 SU, 7-6 ATS
Philadelphia: 7-5-1 SU, 8-5 ATS

Cleveland has only been beaten by 16 once all year and that was 12-1 Tenn. I say Philly doesn't cover the spread.

lol@ ortiz putting 1 mill on ken dorsey, good luck bro!! .. eagles smoked the cards by 20+, 2 weeks ago at home .. i cant figure this game out, im have to pass

lol@ ortiz putting 1 mill on ken dorsey, good luck bro!! .. eagles smoked the cards by 20+, 2 weeks ago at home .. i cant figure this game out, im have to pass

looks like a trap to me
I booked it so I don't have to figure it out

looks like a trap to me
I booked it so I don't have to figure it out

i would only take a double digit favorite in veryyy rare cases .. over 2 scores and rare becomes never .. its underdog or nothing ...

I can't believe you fuckers let me bet on a team with Ken Dorsey at QB. I've hated that skinny fucker since he was at Miami.

Top Bottom