Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/14 NFL Tampa Bay vs Atlanta 1est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Atlanta Falcons will both be gunning for a victory on Sunday when they meet at Georgia Dome.

Oddsmakers currently have the Falcons listed as 3-point favorites versus the Buccaneers, while the game's total is sitting at 45.

The Buccaneers got two touchdown strikes from Jeff Garcia on Monday night in their 38-23 loss to the Panthers.

The Panthers managed to cover the 3-point spread at home in that contest, while the combined score went OVER the night's posted total (40.5).

The Falcons lost to New Orleans 29-25 as a 3-point underdog last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (51.5).

Matt Ryan threw for 315 yards with a touchdown and an interception as well as a TD run for Atlanta, while Michal Turner rushed for 61 yards and a TD on 18 carries.

Team records:
Tampa Bay: 9-4 SU, 7-6 ATS
Atlanta: 8-5 SU, 8-5 ATS

nfc south vs nfc south .. home teams are undefeated .. my luck the streak will end today

damn I'm an atlanta fan and had misgivings about hosting this
I slanted the payout some
fuk and it's a pileon
3 star pileon

looks like i'm going to have to win with buffalo and houston
or indy

the pileons(net)
atlanta 3.1 million
tennessee 2.6 million
NY jets 2.1 million
wash 1.4 million
Detroit!? 1.1 million

Last edited:
tampa..blocked a punt with 2 mins left to send it into ot ..i have a chance to get robbed again.. whats new

Top Bottom