Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/14 NFL Buffalo @ NY Jets 1est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The division rival Buffalo Bills and New York Jets are set to renew hostilities on Sunday when they meet at Giants Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Jets listed as 9-point favorites versus the Bills, while the game's total is sitting at 41.

The Bills lost to Miami 16-3 as a 2-point favorite last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (42.5).

J.P. Losman threw for 123 yards with an interception for Buffalo and Marshawn Lynch rushed for 31 yards on 13 carries.

The Jets lost to San Francisco 24-14 as a 5-point favorite last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (45.5).

Brett Favre passed for 137 yards with an interception and a TD run for the Jets and Thomas Jones rushed for 56 yards and a touchdown on 10 carries.

Current streak:
Buffalo has lost 2 straight games.
New York has lost 2 straight games.

Didn't have anything on it but i would have thought the jet's would cover the -7.5. would have if they could have held Buff to a FG. woulda shoulda coulda
Damn mister spartacus you must be the king of karma!

jets played terrible and still won .. buff= garbage ..

psss... jets are horrible
their coaching staff that accounts for 50% or more of my above statement

look at them
No major injuries
all those "big" signings and yet at the end of the day they can't seem to shake a J.V. New England and Miami

Buffalo gift wrapped that win for them
even had a pretty bow on it!

"Mangini is a genious"
^^quote of the century

psss... jets are horrible
their coaching staff that accounts for 50% or more of my above statement

look at them
No major injuries
all those "big" signings and yet at the end of the day they can't seem to shake a J.V. New England and Miami

Buffalo gift wrapped that win for them
even had a pretty bow on it!

"Mangini is a genious"
^^quote of the century

lololol yea mangini is 1 of the worst coaches in the nfl

Heim and Tanabom are one of the best Gm and coaching tandems in the league
someone here told me that
can't remember who:rolleyes:

Top Bottom