Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/13 NBA Phoenix @ Miami ESPN TV game

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Phoenix Suns and the Miami Heat will both be trying to pick up a win on Wednesday when they battle at AmericanAirlines Arena.

Oddsmakers currently have the Suns listed as 11½-point favorites versus the Heat, while the game's total is sitting at 206.

The Suns extended their winning streak to 11 games with a 103-89 win over the Orlando Magic Monday night. Phoenix won the game as a slight 1-point road dog, while the final score fell well UNDER the posted total of 210.

Amare Stoudemire scored a game-high 30 points from 9-for-19 shooting and Steve Nash netted 18 points, five boards and 15 assists in the win.

The Heat cruised past the Toronto Raptors 99-77 Monday night. Miami covered the 8-point spread and the combined 176 points fell well UNDER the posted total of 194.

Dwyane Wade tossed in a game-high 37 points with four rebounds and five assists, shooting 13-for-21 in the win.

bluepeter said:
Unbelievable.
I watched about half a minute before the half and saw the 16 pt margin
then on ESPN phoenix went up by 25
I don't bet basketball

4everhung said:
I watched about half a minute before the half and saw the 16 pt margin
then on ESPN phoenix went up by 25
I don't bet basketball

I generally win on basketball and this was as close as you can get to a sure thing. It was in the bag after three quarters. Can't believe it. Oh well......

Top Bottom