Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/10 NFL New Orleans @ Dallas sunday night

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The New Orleans Saints and the Dallas Cowboys will both be trying to pick up a win on Sunday when they battle at Texas Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cowboys listed as 7-point favorites versus the Saints, while the game's total is sitting at 46½.

Reggie Bush's four touchdowns powered New Orleans to a 34-10 win over San Francisco last week, covering the 7-point home spread. The 44 points were UNDER the posted total of 45.

Bush ran for 37 yards and three majors, while racking up 131 receiving yards with another score. Drew Brees threw for 186 yards and a touchdown for the Saints.

Martin Grammatica nailed a 46-yard field goal with one second left as Dallas edged the New York Giants 23-20 last week, failing to cover the 3.5-point road spread. The 43 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 43.5.

Tony Romo passed for 257 yards and two interceptions, while Marion Barber III rushed for 76 yards and two majors for the Cowboys.

this is going to end in a push either way

So all of my bets tonight are terrible..so why not bet on who I would not have bet on right! Maybe I may win this one. lol

Top Bottom