Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/10 NFL New Orleans @ Atlanta

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Forrest Gump might opine that the Saints are like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get. One week after a rout of Carolina, the Saints lost at home to Tampa. Before that, they lost to the lowly Rams and Texans after routing Seattle. Of note, the Falcons rank second last in overall offense.

Oddsmakers currently have the Saints listed as 4-point favorites versus the Falcons, while the game's total is sitting at 43.

The Saints lost to Tampa Bay 27-23 as a 5.5-point underdog in Week 13. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (41.5).

Drew Brees completed 17-of-23 passes for 179 yards with two touchdowns for New Orleans and Reggie Bush rushed for 64 yards on 13 carries.

The Falcons lost to St. Louis 28-16 as a 3-point underdog in Week 13. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (40).

Chris Redman completed 16-of-24 passes for 172 yards with two touchdowns and an interception for Atlanta, while Roddy White caught 10 passes for 146 yards with a touchdown.

I'd like to thank the gang here for behaving themselves with their karma banks when visiting other boards
we dont need any mods poking their heads in here because spartacus,for example, took his 20million one sunday and dropped about 30 negative 4000 redbombs in the juice forum

man that would be fun though

the only thing that is somewhat scary here is that FINALLY the falcons have decided to start jerious norwood.

he's averaging over 6 yards a carry, he's there future at RB, and they are just now deciding to give him the reps he needs.. the falcons season was done before it started, yet somehow petrino felt like warrick dunn needed a full work load up until now..

i see him potentially having a huge game and offering some balance to their offense.

that said i want to use this space to hate on petrino.. he yanks harrington early in the season when he was doing fairly well all things considered, he kept giving dunn all the carries even after starting god awful (hovering barely at 3ypc), and then played merry go round at QB all year long. he's awful.

you people with the huge bank accounts I appreciate you laying off this one

Top Bottom