Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/1 NFL Jacksonville @ Houston 8:30est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Jacksonville Jaguars and the Houston Texans will meet on the gridiron at Reliant Stadium on Monday in a battle of division rivals.

Oddsmakers currently have the Texans listed as 3-point favorites versus the Jaguars, while the game's total is sitting at 48.

The Jaguars lost to Minnesota 30-12 as a 2.5-point favorite last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (41).

David Garrard threw for 317 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions for Jacksonville, while Maurice Jones-Drew caught nine passes for 113 yards.

The Texans defeated Cleveland 16-6 as a 3-point underdog last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (50.5).

Sage Rosenfels passed for 275 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions for Houston, while Andre Johnson caught 10 passes for 116 yards in the win.

Current streak:
Jacksonville has lost 2 straight games.

Team records:
Jacksonville: 4-7 SU, 3-8 ATS
Houston: 4-7 SU, 5-6 ATS

I really want jacksonville but if i do and they win it will screw up spart gettin out of the whole....then again if i take houston and they win i contribute more to his demise~!!! whats a guy to do i have to bet...i will take houston and hope they lose<<<<<

I really want jacksonville but if i do and they win it will screw up spart gettin out of the whole....then again if i take houston and they win i contribute more to his demise~!!! whats a guy to do i have to bet...i will take houston and hope they lose<<<<<

bet on who you want to. I have karma in bonds. nevertheless my feeling is if you really want a side then bet it. If you're indifferent about a game and have karma to lose. help the book out and bet against the pileon
It's way more satisfying beating the pile on
and it's about 50-50 over the long haul

I am not betting against the pile on, I am betting on the team!

I only bet to give me a reason to watch, tonite it was Wisconsin and Virginia Tech

Actually me betting the team i pick to lose lately would have resulted in a win streak! lol

goin on 4t your just tryin to win back the 50k i took in the wisc game

Oldest son went active duty today he's a Marine probably deploy late march.....needless war!

I only bet to give me a reason to watch, tonite it was Wisconsin and Virginia Tech

Actually me betting the team i pick to lose lately would have resulted in a win streak! lol

Oldest son went active duty today he's a Marine probably deploy late march.....needless war!

Good luck to your son!

i only bet to give me a reason to watch, tonite it was wisconsin and virginia tech

actually me betting the team i pick to lose lately would have resulted in a win streak! Lol

oldest son went active duty today he's a marine probably deploy late march.....needless war!

lol!

Top Bottom