Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/1 NCAAf Big 12 Championship Oklahoma @ Missouri

motodawg

EF VIP
The Oklahoma Sooners and the Missouri Tigers will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Alamodome.

Oddsmakers currently have the Sooners listed as 3-point favorites versus the Tigers, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Sooners cruised to a 49-17 victory over the Oklahoma State Cowboys in Week 13. Oklahoma easily covered the 13-point spread at home, and the game's 66 points fell just UNDER the posted total of 67.

Allen Patrick ran for 202 yards from 29 carries and caught 11 passes with one TD to lead the Sooners.

Missouri had to withstand a late rally from Kansas in Week 13's 36-28 win, coming in as 1.5-point road underdogs. The 64 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 66.

Chase Daniel was 40-for-49 for 361 yards and three touchdowns, and Danario Alexander caught eight passes for 117 yards and a score for the Tigers.

Team records:
Oklahoma: 10-2 SU, 6-6 ATS
Missouri: 11-1 SU, 9-2 ATS

The Sooners won the 1st meeting, If the sooners win there will not be a big 12 team in the National Championship game. If Missouri beats Oklahoma they will have earned there spot in the National Championship unlike Ohio State who are idle praying OU wins, but that's the system we have to live with. PLAYOFF.PLAYOFF.PLAYOFF.

ou as much as hate to bet on them. i love my longhorns!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll stick with Mizzou. This game isnt in Norman and they should still have a chip on their shoulder. In the end it will probably be the usual suspect, the team that took care of the ball.

Top Bottom