Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/9 NFL St Louis @ NY Jets 1est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at Giants Stadium will be treated to a game between the St. Louis Rams and the New York Jets when they take their seats on Sunday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Jets listed as 9-point favorites versus the Rams, while the game's total is sitting at 44½.

The Rams lost to Arizona 34-13 as a 3-point underdog in Week 9. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (50).

Marc Bulger had two touchdowns and two interceptions while passing for 186 yards for St. Louis and Steven Jackson was held to 17 rushing yards on seven carries.

The Jets defeated Buffalo 26-17 as a 5-point underdog on Sunday. The combined score caused this game to be a PUSH on the posted over/under total (43).

Brett Favre passed for 201 yards with no touchdowns and an interception for the Jets, while Thomas Jones rushed for 69 yards and a touchdown on 12 carries.

Current streak:
St. Louis has lost 2 straight games.
New York has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
St. Louis: 2-6 SU, 3-5 ATS
New York: 5-3 SU, 4-4 ATS

nice to find out the rams best player (S.jackson) isnt playing after the game starts ..wouldnt have touched it

i bet too much on this game and too little on the falcons. trick is betting the right amount on the right games. fucking rams didn't even bother to show up today.

i bet too much on this game and too little on the falcons. trick is betting the right amount on the right games. fucking rams didn't even bother to show up today.

dr jekyl. mr hyde team .. almost beat the pats .. blew out the cowboys .. get crushed my the jets and eagles

Top Bottom