Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/9 NFL Buffalo @ New England 1est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Buffalo Bills and the New England Patriots will both be trying to pick up a win on Sunday when they battle at Gillette Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Patriots listed as 4-point favorites versus the Bills, while the game's total is sitting at 41½.

The Bills lost to the Jets 26-17 as a 5-point favorite on Sunday. The combined score caused this game to be a PUSH on the posted over/under total (43).

Trent Edwards threw for 289 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions for the Bills and Derek Fine caught four passes for 41 yards and a touchdown.

The Patriots lost to Indianapolis 18-15 as a 7-point underdog in Week 9. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (44.5).

Matt Cassel threw for 204 yards with an interception for New England, while BenJarvus Green-Ellis rushed for 57 yards and a touchdown on 15 carries.

Current streak:
Buffalo has lost 2 straight games.

Team records:
Buffalo: 5-3 SU, 4-4 ATS
New England: 5-3 SU, 4-4 ATS

It's going to take me a while to get back to 10 million, I think. This'll be a good starter.

Someone's chaged my user-title to "Da Pope". Who'd doodat?

in

Top Bottom