Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/9 NCAA Louisville @ Rutgers

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at Rutgers Stadium will be treated to a game between the Louisville Cardinals and the Rutgers Scarlet Knights when they take their seats on Thursday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cardinals listed as 7-point favorites versus the Scarlet Knights, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Cardinals defeated the No. 3 West Virginia Mountaineers 44-34 last week to remain undefeated. Louisville easily covered the 1-point spread, while the game's combined score went OVER the posted total of (57).

Brian Brohm passed for 353 yards, completing 19-of-26 with one touchdown and Anthony Allen rushed for two touchdowns off 12 carries.

The Scarlet Knights defeated Connecticut 24-13 as a 20.5-point favorite last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (39.5).

Ray Rice rushed for 79 yards on 22 carries with a touchdown The Scarlet Knights scored touchdowns on a fumble return and a blocked punt Sunday night.

thursday night home dogs!!

not good for me...the line moved to 7.5

Bodog has them at 7.5 but many of the others are still at 6.5. This game will be interesting.....to me anyway. I really didnt think WV would lose to Louisville. I wouldn't be suprised if either team got blown out.....course that's usually possible. I'll be taking the over.

Top Bottom