Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/9 NBA Dallas @ PHI

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Mavericks hope to run 76ers out of the gym

Oddsmakers don't give the 76ers much of a chance Wednesday, installing them as 5-point underdogs when they host Dallas at Wachovia Center.

The Mavericks play into revenge Wednesday, after handing Philadelphia a 100-83 defeat in the last meeting back on April 1, 2005.

Defence may play a big role in this one, but that's mainly because experts don't think much of it will be played. Oddsmakers opened the total at 203. The Mavs come in as a 4.5-point favorite.

Last time out, at American Airlines Center against San Antonio, the Mavericks as underdogs defeated the Spurs 103-84. The game was an over play.

Meanwhile, at Conseco Fieldhouse, the underdog 76ers were winning against the Pacers 111-109. The game was an over play.

Ya I am gonna stop going to bookie websites man. If I am gonna lose I think I wanna do it by my own ignorance and not some freaking goombah who is filling my head full of shit...=)

Top Bottom