Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/8 NCAAf on ABC 3:30 est Penn St @ Iowa

motodawg

EF VIP
The fans at Kinnick Stadium will be treated to a game between the Penn State Nittany Lions and the Iowa Hawkeyes when they take their seats on Saturday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Nittany Lions listed as 8-point favorites versus the Hawkeyes, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Penn State Nittany Lions scored 10 points in the fourth quarter to get past the Ohio State Buckeyes 13-6 Saturday night. Penn State covered the 2.5-point spread, but the 19 points went UNDER the posted total of 44.5.

Ricky Stanzi was 11-for-30 for 191 yards with one touchdown and two interceptions for Iowa as they lost 27-24 to Illinois in Week 10.

The Hawkeyes did not cover the 2.5-point spread, while the final score played UNDER the day's posted total of 54.5.

Current streak:
Penn State has won 9 straight games.

Team records:
Penn State: 9-0 SU, 6-1-1 ATS
Iowa: 5-4 SU, 5-3 ATS

talked to my brother yesterday
he said penn state had the ball for 23 minutes in the first half and it looked like they were practicing
trying out new things and stuff for down the road
trouble was they didn't put Iowa away...

trouble is losing late in the season in the ncaa is bad if you are going to reamin in the hunt for a national title with one lose you gotta lose early........look at Tex and Ok and USC

BCS Standings
1 Alabama 10-0
2 Texas Tech 10-0
3 Texas 9-1
4 Florida 8-1
5 Oklahoma 9-1
6 USC 8-1
7 Utah 10-0
8 Penn State 9-1

yeah me being a huge iowa fan i watched every second of the game and yeah it was amazing how we werent getting smoked the 1st half if you looked at the stats for the 1st half penn state had the ball for like 3 times what iowa did

yeah me being a huge iowa fan i watched every second of the game and yeah it was amazing how we werent getting smoked the 1st half if you looked at the stats for the 1st half penn state had the ball for like 3 times what iowa did

yup the old famous .. letting a team hang arounddddd and hang arounddd till they wake up

Top Bottom