Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11-8 NCAAf Lousiville @ West Virginia ESPN TV

Jimmy_Dean

Banned
The Louisville Cardinals and the West Virginia Mountaineers will both be trying to pick up a win on Thursday when they battle at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Mountaineers listed as 17-point favorites versus the Cardinals, while the game's total is sitting at 64.

Louisville's Brock Bolen rushed for a one-yard major with 1:54 to go in Week 9's 24-17 win over Pittsburgh, failing to cover the 10-point home spread. The 41 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 62.

Brian Brohm went 21-for-30 for 236 yards, two touchdowns and a pick, while Harry Douglas caught six passes for 63 yards and a score for the Cardinals.

West Virginia forced four Rutgers turnovers in Week 9's 31-3 win, covering the 6.5-point road spread. The 34 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 56.5.

Pat White was 10-for-16 for 144 yards, while adding 156 yards and a touchdown on the ground. Steve Slaton ran 16 times for 73 yards and three majors for the Mountaineers.

Thanks bro. That was quick. Took you all of 8 minutes.

marvelous54 said:
Thanks bro. That was quick. Took you all of 8 minutes.
would have been 3 minutes but I had to spend 5 minutes deciding what to do with the half point
my online books have it at an even 17,but the mirage in vegas has it at 16
so I went with 16.5

that's a massive spread. i can't believe they don't think the Cards can cover that..

Do you guys realize that WVU's average margin of victory this year has been 31 points. They have covered every spread except for one and that was thier loss to USF in which they had 6 turnovers and 6 errant snaps and QB Pat White was out most of the game with a deep thigh bruise. WVU will put up 50 on UofL. WVU's D is 3rd in the country and the most points they given up was 24 to Western Michigan in thier opening game of the season. Most of those were late points after the game was out of hand, the final score was 62 - 24. IMHO this game will be an easy W for the Mountaineers.

WVU - 52
UofL - 17

marvelous54 said:
Do you guys realize that WVU's average margin of victory this year has been 31 points. They have covered every spread except for one and that was thier loss to USF in which they had 6 turnovers and 6 errant snaps and QB Pat White was out most of the game with a deep thigh bruise. WVU will put up 50 on UofL. WVU's D is 3rd in the country and the most points they given up was 24 to Western Michigan in thier opening game of the season. Most of those were late points after the game was out of hand, the final score was 62 - 24. IMHO this game will be an easy W for the Mountaineers.

WVU - 52
UofL - 17

which was ironicly the ONLY good team they have played all year

Top Bottom