Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/6 party to win MN 7pm (SpyWizard special)

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
bets must be in by 1pm!!

Minnesota is a state that has voted democrat for years however many analysts feel it is slowly trending republican because of a large rural population, a changing economy less dependent on farms and changing demographics. republicans are very bullish this year because of democrats spending money here which they say proves they are worried. in fact in 2008 MN for the first time in recent memory voted more for the republican than did neighboring WI, a sign that if WI is close then MN could potentially flip red!!

a very recent poll over the weekend had Romney up by 1 point http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2012/NMB_MN_1103.pdf

nevertheless I am crazy so I am putting up major Romney odds here. 15 to 1.. you bet 1M on Romney you get 15M back!! your chance to cripple the bookie!

hmmmmmm issue with Minnesota is

there was a big change in the last election, replacing democratic reps left and right, incumbents that had held districts for 20+ yrs were booted out by republicans.. but then the state elected a Dem Gov with both houses controlled by republicans..

Changing times indeed..

then there is Wisconsin that had a Gov that survived a recall election only 2nd time in the history of recalls that an elected Gov survived a recall election..

Obama or Romney.. either way it still comes down to either a turd or a shit sandwich..

here is more insight..

My father in law is a life long dem/farmer....

whos he voting for this year??

he's not, hates Obama.. you see taking the price of fuel from $1.89 to $3.89 actually costs him 5,000 more a year to live.. corn is up to $8 + a bushel and that really chaps his ass since he's retired..

something else.. everytime i see him I ask how much of an increase in his COLa did he get this year $0 the last 4 yrs..

he's staying home..

Top Bottom