Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/6 NFL Monday Night Oakland @ Seattle

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
sgtslaughter said:
lol, this is the only one i've won since big losses this weekend... and I didn't have enuff faith to throw down big :)

Ya win some, Ya losses less hopefully :)

i loss my ass too over the weekend.. f*cking lions! Every single time i bet with them or against them, I lose!! Im never touching a game from them again.. I said f*ck it for monday nite game.. Bet pretty much all my k.. Oakland is just flat out terrible.. who is their QB?? He sucks.. And brady screwed me too, he was terrible against the colts.. Colts are the best team out there, defense could be better, but peyton, damn.. the guy is f*cking great!! I love how he controls the game.. I like brady dont get me wrong, but peyton is probably the best QB out there right now.. Hopefully he can win the big one this year..

4everhung said:
after 2 years or so of "following" this
the public likes the points
as it was

which is why bodog gives the dog -115 most of the time

so shitty

swole said:
which is why bodog gives the dog -115 most of the time

so shitty
I wouldn't use bodog with real money
I use the site for the "popular" line and usually go 10/11 for both sides
on occasion I'll go with a -115 when a line has settled on a 3 for example and won't move
usually the -115 will be on the +3,but on sunday both dallas and NE were -3 and got the -115

LOL at all the people who bet the opposite after I place my bet. Once in a long while it doesn't work. Its the only thing that puts a smile on my face these days!

gotmilk said:
So..is Jorge or BRR gonna donate some karma to keep the bookie room going?
I would like to see a system change that would allow karma to get into the system w/o it costing people
the free for all before wasn't any good either as it was becoming inflated and meaningless

gotmilk said:
So..is Jorge or BRR gonna donate some karma to keep the bookie room going?

lol

motodawg said:
Hot Damn I'm betting Oakland.......LOL 4real
I sent you some karma
swole,redguru and gotmilk sent me some so I'm passing along their generosity

4everhung said:
I sent you some karma
swole,redguru and gotmilk sent me some so I'm passing along their generosity

How do you guys get so much karma so quick?? Yesterday you were in the red, and now your 150k+ ahead.. :evil:

I donated some to ya too.. I know its not much, but thats all I can afford till I win some more.. :)

Top Bottom