Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11-6 Central Michigan @ Western Michigan

Jimmy_Dean

Banned
The Central Michigan Chippewas and the Western Michigan Broncos will both be gunning for a victory on Tuesday when they meet at Waldo Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Chippewas listed as 3-point favorites versus the Broncos, while the game's total is sitting at 61.

Central Michigan racked up 580 yards in Week 9's 41-32 win at Kent State, covering the 3-point road spread. The 73 points scored were OVER the posted total of 59.

Dan LeFevour went 33-for-43 for 359 yards, three touchdowns and a pick, and Justin Hoskins had 24 carries for 151 yards and two scores for the Chippewas.

The Broncos were crushed 19-2 last week by the Eastern Michigan Eagles on the road, as 6-point favorites. The combined 21 points were UNDER the posted total of 55.

Boston McCornell tackled Pierre Walker in the end zone for a safety in the loss.

I don't know either of these teams but I'm tempted to bet to take your karmas.. or to "give" you mine :rolleyes:

Top Bottom