Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/5 NFL Miami @ Chicago

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Miami Dolphins and Chicago Bears will both be gunning for a victory when they meet at Soldier Field on Sunday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Bears listed as 14-point favorites versus the Dolphins, while the game's total is sitting at 37½.

The Dolphins lost to Green Bay 34-23 as a 5.5-point favorite last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (40).

Joey Harrington completed 33-of-62 passes for 414 yards with two touchdowns and three interceptions. Marty Booker caught seven passes for 110 yards and a touchdown.

The Bears beat-up on San Francisco 41-10 as a 16.5-point favorite last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (41.5).

Rex Grossman threw for 252 yards with three touchdowns and Thomas Jones rushed for 111 yards on 23 carries with a touchdown

there's something fishy about this game

my gut says miami upsets or at least keeps it very close

it's still early, but you should have seen the faces on my boys when i said miami wins straight up today

i said the same thing swole. too bad my brother didn't listen he might lose a chance at 5000 dollars if he loses this.

reaper99 said:
i said the same thing swole. too bad my brother didn't listen he might lose a chance at 5000 dollars if he loses this.

this is definitely going to fuck up a lot of suicide pools

Top Bottom