Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/5 NFL Indianapolis @ New England sunday night million+ limit

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Gillette Stadium will play host to a game between the Indianapolis Colts and New England Patriots on Sunday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Patriots listed as 3-point favorites versus the Colts, while the game's total is sitting at 49.

The Colts edged Denver 34-31 on a fourth quarter field goal last week. Indianapolis was a 3-point underdog in the game, while the combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (39.5).

Peyton Manning completed 32-of-39 passes for 345 yards with three touchdowns. Reggie Wayne caught 10 passes for 138 yards with three touchdown receptions.

Tom Brady threw four touchdown passes to lead the Patriots to a 31-7 rout over the Minnesota Vikings last week. New England easily covered the 2.5-point spread at the Metrodome, but the combined score went UNDER the posted total of (39.5).

Brady completed 29-of-43 for 372 yards with one interception. Benjamin Watson hauled in seven passes for 95 yards and one TD in the win.

I love my pats but I am a follower not a leader when it comes to bookie events. I cannot seem to understand them at all! lol

gjohnson5 said:
This is a tough one. I wanna agree with Dan Marino and Chris Collinsworth that Indy's run defense is poor.

You don't want to agree bro, you HAVE to. It's statisically one of the worst rushing defenses of all time.

Top Bottom