Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/4 NFL San Francisco +2.5 @ Atlanta

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

We expected these losing ways of the Michael Vick-less Falcons, but it was supposed to be different for the emerging 49ers. Two teams on losing streaks meet up in Georgia with the 49ers, winners of just six of 25 road games, road underdogs to lowly Atlanta.

Oddsmakers currently have the Falcons listed as 3-point favorites versus the 49ers, while the game's total is sitting at 37.

The 49ers lost to New Orleans 31-10 as a 1.5-point underdog in Week 8. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (40).

Alex Smith completed 22-of-43 passes for 190 yards with a touchdown for San Francisco, while Vernon Davis caught six passes for 71 yards and a touchdown.

The Falcons lost to New Orleans 22-16 as a 7.5-point favorite in Week 7. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (42.5).

Byron Leftwich completed 15-of-23 passes for 145 yards and a touchdown before leaving the game with an ankle injury, while Roddy White caught eight passes for 110 yards and a touchdown.

i just looked at the indy pats game, you are gonna be alright, i would have been sweatin bullets had it been me......lol

Top Bottom