Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/4 NFL Green Bay @ Kansas City

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Green Bay and Kansas City figured to be in the bottom third of the league but are scratching their way to the top. In addition to featuring a battle of surprising teams, this is a clash of ATS trends – Green Bay is 5-0 ATS on the road, but are 0-5 ATS against KC. Both teams have been moneymakers so far in 2007.

Oddsmakers currently have the Chiefs listed as 2-point favorites versus the Packers, while the game's total is sitting at 37½.

Brett Favre threw an 82-yard pass to Greg Jennings for the game-winning touchdown in overtime, as the Packers defeated the Denver Broncos 19-13 last week. The Packers won the game as slight 3-point underdog, while the combined 32 points were UNDER the posted total of (44).

Favre completed 21-of-27 passes for 331 yards and James Jones caught three passes for 107 yards with a touchdown.

The Chiefs edged Oakland 12-10 as a 1.5-point underdog in Week 7. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (48.5).

Larry Johnson rushed for 112 yards and a touchdown on 24 carries for Kansas City, while Damon Huard completed 16-of-31 passes for 177 yards with an interception.

local bartender I was rapping with last night who's big into this
likes KC big

KC is tougher than Denver at home.

Green Bay is clearly the better team and is being spotted 2.5 points. There's a reason for it.

did anyone hear what ty law said? He has been picking the best QB's all season and he said "If I pick Brett this week then after the game I'm going to go into the Packers locker room and ask him to sign the ball"

Favre responded with "he doesn't need to come to the locker room, he can just bring it to me on the field with a sharpie"

LMAO if that happened, I can see law pulling out the sharpie and Favre with class signing the ball. They hype the shit out of him but it is his down to earth good attitude like that the allows them to pull it off.

Top Bottom