Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/4 New England @ Indianapolis Game of The Decade 2.5 million pot!

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Colts are perfect at 7-0 and coming off decisive road routs. They are the defending Super Bowl champions. And they are 6-point home underdogs to a team that has ridden roughshod over every foe so far this season in the Patriots. It's the latest Game of the Decade in the NFL and it should be a beauty.

Oddsmakers currently have the Patriots listed as 6½-point favorites versus the Colts, while the game's total is sitting at 56½.

The Patriots destroyed Washington 52-7 as a 14.5-point favorite in Week 8. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (46.5).

Tom Brady threw three touchdowns passes and ran in for two more for New England, while Wes Welker caught nine passes for 89 yards with a touchdown in the win.

The Colts defeated Carolina 31-7 as a 7-point favorite in Week 8. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (44).

Peyton Manning completed 14-of-30 passes for 254 yards with two touchdowns for Indianapolis, while Joseph Addia rushed for 100 yards and a pair of touchdowns, and also caught a touchdown pass in the win.

Current streak:
New England has won 8 straight games.
Indianapolis has won 7 straight games.

Team records:
New England: 8-0 SU, 8-0 ATS
Indianapolis: 7-0 SU, 5-2 ATS

Last edited:
God , I wish you would have made the spread 7.5 point...

Spartacus said:
The Colts are perfect at 7-0 and coming off decisive road routs. They are the defending Super Bowl champions. And they are 6-point home underdogs to a team that has ridden roughshod over every foe so far this season in the Patriots. It's the latest Game of the Decade in the NFL and it should be a beauty.

Oddsmakers currently have the Patriots listed as 6½-point favorites versus the Colts, while the game's total is sitting at 56½.

The Patriots destroyed Washington 52-7 as a 14.5-point favorite in Week 8. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (46.5).

Tom Brady threw three touchdowns passes and ran in for two more for New England, while Wes Welker caught nine passes for 89 yards with a touchdown in the win.

The Colts defeated Carolina 31-7 as a 7-point favorite in Week 8. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (44).

Peyton Manning completed 14-of-30 passes for 254 yards with two touchdowns for Indianapolis, while Joseph Addia rushed for 100 yards and a pair of touchdowns, and also caught a touchdown pass in the win.

Current streak:
New England has won 8 straight games.
Indianapolis has won 7 straight games.

Team records:
New England: 8-0 SU, 8-0 ATS
Indianapolis: 7-0 SU, 5-2 ATS

gjohnson5 said:
God , I wish you would have made the spread 7.5 point...
it opened at 4 I believe
went to six pdq
I highly doubt it'll go to 7

marvelous opportunity to middle this game in the real world

and FYI if anyone wants to bet with bodog(or another site) in the real world
let me know and we can swap sign-up referrel bonuses

Ok...

I want to have confidence in the Colts , but noone has stopped the Pats offense. Noone has stopped the Colts offense either. So this could easily be a touchdown marathon. So the Pats by 7 in real world terms is highly likely.

Spartacus said:
it openes at 4 I believe
went to six pdq
I highly doubt it'll go to 7

marvelous opportunity to middle this game in the real world

and FYI if anyone wants
eP to bet with bodog(or another site) in the real world
let me know and we can swap sign-up referrel bonuses

4pmd4if.jpg

Top Bottom