Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/4 NCAA Ohio State(1) @ Illinois

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Memorial Stadium will play host to a game between the Ohio State Buckeyes and Illinois Fighting Illini on Saturday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Buckeyes listed as 24½-point favorites versus the Fighting Illini, while the game's total is sitting at 48.

Ohio State's defence forced three turnovers in a 44-0 rout of Minnesota last week, covering the 27.5-point spread at home, and the 44 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 46.5.

Troy Smith threw for 183 yards and a touchdown, and Antonio Pittman rushed for 116 yards and two majors for the Buckeyes.

Illnois lost a 24-10 halftime lead, falling 30-24 at Wisconsin last weekend as 21.5-point underdogs to win on the road, and the 54 points scored were OVER the posted total of 45.5.

Juice Willams threw for 171 yards, one touchdown, and a pick, while running for 47 yards. Jeff Cumberland had four receptions for 41 yards for the Illini.

OSU on the other hand loves to run the score up

justso you people know
I deliver realistic lines and pay off

Becoming said:
OSU on the other hand loves to run the score up
This is really the 1st year Tressel has bombed people. Knute Cooper used to do it all the time but couldnt beat "That team up North"...........so his ass had to go.

harmonica said:
This is really the 1st year Tressel has bombed people. Knute Cooper used to do it all the time but couldnt beat "That team up North"...........so his ass had to go.

And what team are you talking about?? :rolleyes:

OSU better get on the ball....

They picked a heck of a weekend to start playing like crap...

Probably looking ahead just like Michigan...

Damn, just squeaked by - took their starters for 4Qs too...

The fucked my twice - once for the karma and the second cause the won

Enjoy the K 4everhung

I soooooo would have went all in on Illinois. IL is sandbagging it this year. trust me. Next year they'll do pretty good.

Whiskey

Top Bottom