Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/4 NCAA Missouri @ Nebraska

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Missouri Tigers and Nebraska Cornhuskers will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Memorial Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cornhuskers listed as 5½-point favorites versus the Tigers, while the game's total is sitting at 52.

Missouri had four turnovers in a 26-10 loss to Oklahoma last week, losing as 1-point favorites at home, and the 36 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 44.5.

Chase Daniel passed for 284 yards and three picks, while rushing for 75 yards. Chase Coffman chipped in with 57 receiving yards for the Tigers.

Nebraska gave up 21 fourth-quarter points in a 41-29 loss at Oklahoma State last week, losing as 5-point road favorites, and the 70 points scored were OVER the posted total of 55.

Zac Taylor threw for 241 yards and two touchdowns, while Brandon Jackson ran for 176 yards and two scores for the Cornhuskers.

Both teams lost to Big 12 South teams last week both were beat by Oklahoma teams. They are playing for the North champion................ just the next team to be a loser against the South which will probably be Texas..................again.

Last edited:
Gotta be frustrating they should beat Missou I think they are more capable of overcoming last week than Missouri is we'll see what do i know i'm just an old OSU guy

Top Bottom