Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/4 NCAA Boston College(16) @ Wake Forest(22)

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Boston College Eagles and Wake Forest Demon Deacons will both be gunning for a victory when they meet at Groves Stadium on Saturday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Eagles listed as 4-point favorites versus the Demon Deacons, while the game's total is sitting at 41.

Boston College took advantage of five Buffalo turnovers in a 41-0 rout last week, while covering the 33.5-point spread at home. the 41 combined points were UNDER the posted total of 42.5.

Chris Crane passed for 142 yards, one score, and a pick, while running it in twice. L.V. Whitworth had ten carries for 84 yards for the Eagles.

The Deamon Deacons fought off the pesky North Carolina Tar Heels 24-17 last week. Wake Forest failed to cover the 7.5-point spread and the final score went UNDER the posted total of (41).

Kenneth Moore caught six passes for 82 yards with a TD and rushed for another as th Deamon Deacons are now 7-1 overall.

I have been watching a lot of BC this year - but they are just WAY to unpredictable... That said I think they shoudl kill WF... what the hell I will bet my change...

damn, swole going in big on WF....

Top Bottom