Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/4 NCAA Ball State @ Michigan(2)

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Ball State Cardinals and Michigan Wolverines will both be gunning for a victory when they meet at Michigan Stadium on Saturday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Wolverines listed as 33½-point favorites versus the Cardinals, while the game's total is sitting at 48.

Ball State came back to beat Miami (Oh.) 20-17 last week, winning as 3-point road underdogs, and the 37 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 51.5.

Nate Davis passed for 96 yards, two scores, and a pick, and Larry Bostic rushed for 115 yards for the Cardinals.

Michigan's defence was the story in last week's 17-3 win over Northwestern, in which they allowed 191 offensive yards, but they failed to cover the 29.5-point spread at home. The 20 combined points were UNDER the posted total of 43.

Chad Henne passed for 116 yards and a score, while Mike Hart ran for 95 yards and a touchdown for Michigan.

Michigan won't bury ball state. Lloyd and the HC at ball state are good friends (he used to be a michgan assitant) This game was set up to get BSU some more exposure.

If the score gets run up early, backups will be in quickly.

I expect 21 at most.

Totally agree Lloyd said he wasnt looking forward to playing saturday.
But hey GO BLUE!!!!!!!!

NOV 18 SHOWDOWN
COMING SOON

Jerome Jackson (4th string senior - who really isn't bad) just scored a 24yd TD at 10:24 in the first - even with the backups in, this might be a lost 110K for me... :(

Damn Brandon Minor is like a freaking bullet...

Still - Thanks to some miscues, (mike hart fumble for a safety?!!) it is looking good.

4everhung said:
fuck this michigan better put the first team in

dude seriously - i think they are fucking around a little too much...

and those back up DBs got burned 2x already...

Holy fuck they got the ball to the 8

Top Bottom